Strategy Implementation Coaching
Technology leaders earn their keep when their organizations use technology as a competitive advantage. Success is no longer measured just in availability, speed and uptime: one must now add resiliency, security, scalability, affordability and, most of all, the flexibility to meet business needs that have yet to be defined. These leaders must understand differentiators in their businesses; they need to know real capabilities in the IT marketplace as well as the best providers of those capabilities; and they need to know how to staff and manage high-performing teams who can assure consistent and reliable delivery of those services.
Technology leaders need to be:
- - Specialists who know and understand what is real and what is hype
- - Authorities in security, protecting the information that drives the company as well as meeting regulatory compliance
- - Team leaders able to attract, manage and retain a team of highly skilled technical professionals
- - Salespersons, working with peers within an organization to demonstrate the investment in technology is the best use of a company’s money
- - Service brokers with the ability to source commodity services and business differentiators from providers both internal and across the globe.
A Strategy Implementation / Tech Leadership coach helps leaders recognize gaps in both the operational and leadership capabilities that impacts their organization. The coach helps assure that governance, stakeholder buy-in and IT align with the business objectives of the organization. A coach will help deliver the value expected from technology investments.
Richard Levin & Associates welcomes Joe Wolke to the team as a leader in Strategy Implementation Coaching.